Saturday, January 12, 2013

ESL Games: 176 English Language Games for Children: Make your teaching easy and fun By Shelley Ann Vernon

ESL Games: English Language Games for Children is a collection of 176 fun, effective and motivating games for busy teachers who want to inspire their pupils and give them the best chance to become confident with English.
What other teachers are saying about this book:
She saw a change in her pupils behaviour, even the problematic ones.
After purchasing and using this book, I saw a big difference in my group of 6 year olds. We played our new games I truly saw a a change in their behaviour. They participated and were very excited, even the boys that I had problems with. Now at every lesson they ask: What new game are we going to play today? Sylvia Karagiannis, Athens, Greece

This teacher created a closer bond with her students!
In my country, cause of the culture, teachers and learners often have a very long distance with each other. I realised that English games using in my lecture make our relationship become closer and better, and I am very pleased for that. Phuong Thuy, Hanoi, Vietnam....Read more on this book here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Please keep the blog clean.